You can do this workout in a few different ways: do each exercise three times in a row for 45 or 60 seconds resting 10-30 seconds in between OR do each exercise for a total of three sets resting after each exercise or after one set is complete.
You will need 2-10 pound dumbbells (whatever you can handle for 45-60 sec of the exercise requiring weight)
The exercises with ** are requiring weighted dumbbells. You should be burning by the last 10-15 sec of the exercise.
Make sure you have correct form. Do not sacrifice form for more weight.
Ready Set GO!
3 Sets of 45-60 sec of each:
- Boxing jabs
- Bent Over 1 Arm Dumbbell Row **
- Dumbbell Squat and Press **
- Boxing Jabs
- Bent Over Row (with dumbbells 1 knee on a bench) **
- Deadlift **
- Clapping pushups (on knees for a modifcation)
- Dumbbell Row (bend forward palms in and row) **