Choose healthy habits now!
Why rush the crows feet, eyebrow furrows, droopy eyelids, brown spots, cellulite and dark circles?
Don’t you want to age with beauty and grace?
Beauty you cannot buy online or at Sephora, comes from within! The appearance of your hair, skin, and nails depends on the strength of digestion and metabolism, quality of sleep, how often you poop, cleanliness of the liver then on scrubs, cleansers, anti-wrinkle cream. I am talking about an internal and external beautification! Without nourishment, how do you expect the collagen layers in your skin to stay tight and firm?
There are more ways you can control to keep your skin glowing and your hair shining.
- GO ORGANIC
- Eat fresh whole non dead foods instead of processed packaged, canned or frozen foods that have no nutritional value and are hard to digest. Indigestible food builds up in your body creating a toxic environment causing pimples, cellulite, and other impurities. If it isn’t organic, there are processed chemicals used to produce the product. **Organic is not the same as All Natural. Watch out for All Natural products for they are not organic unless stating organic.
- GO GREEN
- Eat as many green leafy veggies as you can! They are loaded with antioxidants that fight off disease and aging.
- EAT FAT
- OIL & BUTTER DONT MAKE YOU FAT. Good fats like avocados, organic olive oil, sesame oil, coconut oil all are great for our hearts, skin, and overall health. Eat a serving of healthy monounsaturated fats to nourish the skin and give us that natural glow.
- EAT GRAINS
- Grains promote healthy digestion. Rid your body of toxins that cause pimples and cellulite with organic whole grains like amaranth, quinoa, millet, and barley. **Chinese medicine says to drink a cup of barley water and half a lemon to get rid of cellulite. Wheat isn’t as good for you. There are not as many age fighting antioxidants in wheat. Also most people have an allergy to wheat and gluten.
- EAT SPICES
- Turmeric, cumin, coriander, and red and black pepper are healthy ways to spice up any meal. Detox your liver and nourish your skin with these spices used in Chinese medicine for years. I am sure you heard something about turmeric. It is one of the best anti-aging spices for your health. Try it in tea or on eggs.
- EAT NUTS
- Nuts are high in vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant helping with aging. Snack on almonds, Brazil nuts, and walnuts to feel healthy inside and out. Almonds reduce sugar cravings and cholesterol. Brazil nuts are rich in selenium, which lowers heart disease. Walnuts contain elegiac acid that fights cancer. Walnuts are also high in omega-3 type oil. When eating nuts try to go for the unsalted, raw kind. Then go nuts!
Love yourself by giving your body the healthiest life you can!