Happy FITNESS FRIDAY!!!
How are you? I hope your not too gloom and doom but if you are hopefully this blog post will change your mind. Get off the news! Stop thinking about corona virus and start thinking happy positive thoughts…
So maybe it’s week 2 of quarantine. I am here for you! With positive thoughts and uplifting basic bitch things to do!
Have YOU done any of these??
Tips to staying at home:
- ❌Self tanner- seriously this is the best! Try it: exfoliate, shave, apply tanner all over face and body for a nice glow! I love this Organic one from Amazon.
- ❌Rearrange the sock drawer.
- ❌Read a book. Currently reading “Little fires everywhere.”
- ❌Walk the dog.
- ❌Listen to a new podcast! I love Christina Rice Podcast.https://christinaricewellness.com/wellness-realness/
- ❌Do an online workout! Subscribe to my YouTube Channel— I have tons of at home workouts to try!
- ❌Start a blog or YouTube channel 💁🏼♀️
- ❌Try a new recipe! Learn to cook!
- ❌Create a Pinterest! Start boards with your interests!
- ❌Take up a new domestic hobby: sewing, knitting, crocheting, refurbishing furniture, start a garden.
- ❌Play a board game! We just had the best monopoly game… I lost 🤨but now winner gets to decide the next game we play! If no one is around, then start a virtual board game group!
- ❌Groom your dog. I got really good at this! I used Whal clippers.
- ❌Learn how to play an instrument.
- ❌Learn a new language!
- ❌DIY— make your own photo albums, scrapbooks… now is the time to do something with them!
- ❌Self care. Face masks, pedicures, take a bath.
- ❌Limit your news watching. Do something to make yourself feel better!
- ❌Donate old clothing.
- ❌Offer your skills to someone in need.
- ❌Spring cleaning!
Short Tabata Workout
Use this time to better yourself! Be the best you! I hope your corona virus 🦠 quarantine is the most fun —- positive times to remember! That thing you we’re thinking about doing, work on it now! No more excuses. Let this be a moment of inspiration to you! Unfortunately bad things happen so good things can come out of it. I’m sorry to see people are dying but it does nothing for anyone if your stuck inside worrying about it.
Think of this time as a world wide soul cleanse—- take a step back practice self care, patience, and gratitude. Utilize this time to create a healthy space for yourself and your family. Practice a new ritual. Stick to healthy habits. Don’t let this bring you down but see yourself thriving!
Start a journal. I know you might want to show your kids or grand kids or even reread it yourself one day a long time from now. It is cleansing to get the thoughts you have out on paper.
Make yourself a light in this dark time! Do you have any tips to add?? I would love to hear your comments!